St. Marks's Church, Serbia

St. Mark's Church is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Tašmajdan park in Belgrade, near the Parliament of Serbia. It was built in the Serbo-Byzantine architectural style by the Krstić brothers, completed in 1940, on the site of a previous church dating to 1835. It is one of the largest churches in the country. There is a small Russian Orthodox church next to St. Mark's. It really looks beautiful. Ana used the stamp showing a Serbian Davis Cup team: Novak Djoković, Janko Tipsarević, Nenad Zimonjić and Viktor Troicki who won the Cup in 2010.
Anječka, hvala puno! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment